Welcome to Maple Bank B&B
We're open! Why not give us a call and let's see which dates and which rooms work best for you.
Call us direct to make your booking, this way I can talk you through:
- what we are continuing to ask our guests to follow in 2021 re social distancing etc
- what measures are staying in place until the end of 2021
- who else will be staying in the House
- how you can best enjoy your stay under these changed circumstances
- which pub and restaurants we can recommend
- and help with any ideas of what to do during your stay.
Maple Bank is a magnificent detached Edwardian house set in an acre of beautiful gardens near to the town of Keswick (2.6 miles).
Right in the heart of the Lake District National Park and close to all of its many visitor sites, this bed-and-breakfast is ideally placed for walking, climbing, cycling and water sports, as well as visiting the many excellent attractions for visitors to Cumbria.
This bed-and-breakfast enjoys uninterrupted views across the Derwent valley towards the lofty Skiddaw and the smaller Latrigg, offers private off-road parking, and is within short walking distances to four pubs and country inns in the village of Braithwaite itself.