Welcome to Maple Bank B&B
We're open! Why not give us a call and let's see which dates and which rooms work best for you.
Call us direct to make your booking, this way I can talk you through:
- what we are continuing to ask our guests to follow in 2021 re social distancing etc
- what measures are staying in place until the end of 2021
- who else will be staying in the House
- how you can best enjoy your stay under these changed circumstances
- which pub and restaurants we can recommend
- and help with any ideas of what to do during your stay.
Maple Bank is a magnificent detached Edwardian house set in an acre of beautiful gardens near to the town of Keswick (2.6 miles). This B&B is within a short walking distance to four pubs and country inns in the village of Braithwaite itself, and the bus stop to Keswick - a journey of less than 10 mins - is about 2 mins from the front door.
Right in the heart of the Lake District National Park and close to all of its many visitor sites, this bed-and-breakfast is ideally placed for walking, climbing, cycling and water sports, as well as visiting the many excellent attractions for visitors to Cumbria.
This bed-and-breakfast enjoys uninterrupted views across the Derwent valley towards the lofty Skiddaw and the smaller Latrigg, offers private off-road parking and a large enclosed garden.